It is nice to be able to catch the fleeting low November sunshine when it is with us, and here are a few jobs that we can be doing in the garden on those fine November days:
- Plant Tulip bulbs and any other left over bulbs ready for Spring.
- Clear leaves from ponds, lawns and flower beds.
- Plant Winter bedding plants.
- Prepare leaf mould – sweep up the leaves, put them into a bin bag, and simply leave in a corner until the leaves have composted. Leaf mould will greatly benefit the garden.
- Prune Roses.
- Raise pots onto pot feet to prevent water logging during the Winter.
- Protect outdoor containers from frost.
- Insulate outdoor containers from frost either with bubble wrap or covers bought from a garden centre.
- Use grease bands around the trunks of fruit tree to stop winter moth damage.
- Put out food for our feathered friends.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any garden maintenance, garden design or landscaping matter, we will be more than happy to assist.
Phone: 01506 871961
Mobile: 07584 324920