The leaves have started to fall and our garden is bathed in a lovely golden Autumnal light. Now is a great time to enjoy spending some time outdoors just to enjoy the colourfulness and fruitfulness of the Season.
And whilst we are doing this, it might also be a good time to:
- Plant some bulbs ready for Christmas/Springtime.
- Deadhead late flowering Roses.
- Rake our lawns, aerate, and feed with Fertiliser.
- Purchase Spring bulbs.
- Harvest Onions and Sweetcorn.
- Take cuttings and divide up Perennials.
- Start to plant spring bulbs, apart from Tulips, which are generally planted a little later than other bulbs. November is a great month in which to plant Tulip bulbs.
And please do contact us with your garden design, garden landscaping, and garden maintenance enquiries. Autumn is a great time to start planning a new design for a garden for next year. Please do not hesitate to give Jennifer, our Garden Designer, a call if you are considering redesigning your garden.
It is also a good time for tree pruning, hedge trimming and conifer trimming. Please do call as soon as you are able get your appointment booked in.
Phone: 01506 871-961