Good Morning and Happy March. Our days are slowly getting longer and a little brighter.
Before the garden fully springs into life, now is a good time to:
- Apply a general fertiliser to our soil, such as chicken pellets or blood fish and bone. In the case of Roses, a specialist Rose Fertiliser can be beneficial.
- Prune back Winter flowering Jasmine.
- Prune dormant Roses/move dormant Roses.
- Prune the top growth from Mahonia to encourage it to branch out.
- Enjoy the slightly warmer, brighter days and enjoy watching your garden spring into life.
And please do contact us if you would like us to undertake any garden maintenance, garden design or landscaping for you.
Phone: 01506 871961
Mobile: 07584 324920